ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Combining photo with background effects

Combining photo with background effects

I wanted to see what I would get with a photograph of myself merged with a background that I had changed effects several times. I had one of my son in a garden that I made too. AR3 is such an exploration and fantastic program. Anyway, just wanted to pass on some ideas to those of you who enjoy photography as well.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Careful. You're pulling me/us in close. . . a not altogether unpleasant experience, I dare say. Very groovy colors. I'd call this a huge success indeed. Here's one for the ol' bag of tricks when you want to move the eye inward like a tractor beam. Powerful.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thanks D-Akey, I probably will make people sick with this old face, but thought it would be something fun for folks to try. Thanks for your kindness and comment Dear Sir!

Beautiful Alexandra. Great experiment.
    There are full of an artistic objects and environment surrounding us. So don’t worry to get any idea for painting.....Khalid
    My Gallery : Khalid_ipda
    My Tutorial : How to paint water? How to paint trees? How to paint waterfall?
    My 2nd email:
    khalid_ipda@yahoo.com.my

Alexandria...this is just beautiful and so cool!!! You'll have to share this technique with the rest of us....!!!

I saw this one on the gallery Sandy, great effect.
    Sandyg.

This is really really cool. I like it a lot.

Khalid, Thank you! This can be applied in so many ways. I thought about a family pet in a surrealistic background, anyway-the possibilities are endless!

Eileen, I will be happy to! I think that the concept could be found with Peter's tutorials though-I will try to find it. I just merged a photo with it and used the difference selection, and again had an interesting outcome.

Sandy and Bill, Thanks so much. I think that a wealth of ideas come from this forum, don't you?

Wonderful effect.