ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AR pastels.

AR pastels.

My beloved writer and idol...work in AR pastel... traditional one layer drawing
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I don't know who it is, but it is very well done, the face has a delicate look.
    Sandyg.

Welcome to the forums AT-TA
    What a fabulous piece... it has a very classical feel
    "I paint because I love to cut mats" (Arthur Alexander)

Thank you Juz, ALexandra and Sandy for visiting my thread and kind comments.
    It is not Elizabeth Browning, her pen name is Bozena Nemcova, a czech writer who is famous for her book "The Grandmother." I am so often returning to her work for the wisdom, the happiness of simple ways of life of simple folk in the country that i grew up in and love so much. You can google her up and read her biografy.... of not so happy life and dying at the age of fourty two. Thanks for your interest.:-)

Wonderful. Beautiful work.
    // "Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well." - Byron
    //
    My ArtRage Paintings Here
    // My Comprehensive AR4 & 3 Thread Here
    64 bit Win8Pro, 16GB Ram, Intel i7 Quad Core - 8 threads; Wacom Intuios 4

Superb

Anna - Til I read your explanation, I thought it might be Alcot, or Browning. I have heard of this book you reference. I will have to read it. Your work here is very nice - It does have the feel of another era.

Terrific work.
    Valerie

Quote Originally Posted by AT-TA View Post
    Thank you Juz, ALexandra and Sandy for visiting my thread and kind comments.
    It is not Elizabeth Browning, her pen name is Bozena Nemcova, a czech writer who is famous for her book "The Grandmother." I am so often returning to her work for the wisdom, the happiness of simple ways of life of simple folk in the country that i grew up in and love so much. You can google her up and read her biografy.... of not so happy life and dying at the age of fourty two. Thanks for your interest.:-)
    I am very pleased that you know her. I read her book "the grandmother" thirty years ago, when I was going to school. The portrait is amazing