ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: how to hide unused panel?

1. how to hide unused panel?

Hi

how to hide unused panel?

Gallery
    View images
    For the menu bar, click on the icon in front of "File" tab. For the others, you can't hide them yet, but you can minimize the brushes and colors for more space and using shortcuts. Other way around is hiding everything by pressing "Enter" and bringind up only samples /Ctrl+Alt+W/, for the rest use shortcuts.
    Also for minimizing/restore all pods and stuff use "Tab".
    "I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller!"

3. Borilius, thanks for comment.
    How you think this options will be available in future?

Gallery
    View images
    You're welcome! As far as i know, the Artrage team is already aware of this, there were many requests about it, so i believe there will be an option to hide those panels in the future. Fingers crossed
    "I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller!"

Gallery
    View images
    Oh do please add this! It's the one reason I've come to this forum. Makes me like the 2.5 interface better. It's just so cluttery now. (other than that lovvvvvvvin it!)

thx!

Gallery
    View images

i found a work around

I finally found a work around to this - which was really bothering me and keeping me from upgrading. One reason I loved artrage 2.5 was how nice it was to work in - 3 just feels so cluttery!

But if you choose 'tear off' on the color wheel and the tool wheel (by right clicking them) the other annoying icons will jump down. You can then 'cover' them with the color wheel and tool wheel - which cleans up the interface significantly -

then you can control drag the title bar of the palettes you keep open to size them properly. (cool feature)

At least it works for now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dfktv-artrage3-interface-tweak.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	471.0 KB 
ID:	40212  

Gallery
    View images

hide unused pods

Thanks DFKTV! That helps a lot. But the color picker I use is the Tint/Toner Picker, with still shows the sample swatches and Tracing pods in the background. But this tip is definitely a clutter saver.

cheers,
    Pablo
    http://digitalpops.com

Last edited by digitalpops; 02-16-2010 at 01:13 PM.

Gallery
    View images
    3.0.6 allows you to hide any of the pods that you wish to. So, make sure that you are using the latest version ( 3.0.6 ) then go to View -> Pods and uncheck any pods that you don't wish to display.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design