ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Upgrade Pricing?

Gallery
    View images

Upgrade Pricing?

Does anyone know when the special introductory upgrade pricing ends? I am sure there are some individuals here that might know. Thanks for the assist.
    -Dave

Gallery
    View images
    the voucher i received i am fairly certain was valid until the 31st of december... not at home right now to access the email though and check

...i just checked the announcement section on the forum and there is mention of an extension

"Due to the success of our special discount for direct customers, and recognition of the difficulty some customers have had taking advantage of it due to the time of year we are also happy to announce that we will be extending the offer into 2010, more details will be announced soon."

Gallery
    View images
    The super special upgrade pricing for people who purchased ArtRage 2.x Full edition through our online store is extended until Jan 14th.
    The ordinary special upgrade pricing for everyone else who has ArtRage 2.x Full edition (like if they got it free with their Wacom Bamboo, or bought it elsewhere), extends until... well... forever I guess.
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"

Gallery
    View images
    That is extremely generous Andy, thanks very much
    Vista Business SP2 - 32 bit
    Hardrives - 320Gb main
    MB - Intel Core 2 CPU@2.4Ghz

Memory
    - 2 Gb
    Graphics Card
    - NVidiaGeForce 8800GT,190.62
    Cuda

Monitor
    - Hewlett Packard 22

AR3 Studio Professional Unleash The Full Power

Gallery
    View images
    Thank you for the extension. Didn't get it for Christmas, will have to work it another way. Thanks again.
    -Dave

Gallery
    View images
    I've just bought it for my new year present. I haven't much of clue what I'm doing just yet, so no doubt I'll have plenty of questions. Thanks so much for the generous upgrade discount!

Gallery
    View images

Thanks for the discount offer but...

...could you have made it any more cumbersome to purchase the upgrade to Studio/Studio Pro?

It would be nice if Kagi simply offered a price reduction through their store to previous purchasers. They have all records so how hard could it be.

Gallery
    View images
    Yes, thanks Andy.

I got the upgrade to 3, and love it

Really considering going to pro, but don't know yet how much it'll cost me.
    Old

Gallery
    View images
    The price to upgrade from Studio to Studio Pro is $45, your Studio serial number can be used to generate a coupon for the appropriate discount via the member area.

Regarding direct discounting on Kagi, we'd love to be able to provide the discount directly but coupons are the only option available to us. The member area can be used to get the correct coupon for your purchase. Due to the wide range of potential ways people were able to buy the previous version it was safest for us to use that system to reduce confusion. Users who purchased from Kagi directly were emailed with the upgrade offer directly so didn't need to go via the member area.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Gallery
    View images

So Where Is It?

Quote Originally Posted by MattRage View Post
    Regarding direct discounting on Kagi, we'd love to be able to provide the discount directly but coupons are the only option available to us. The member area can be used to get the correct coupon for your purchase. Due to the wide range of potential ways people were able to buy the previous version it was safest for us to use that system to reduce confusion.
    I see...

Quote Originally Posted by MattRage View Post
    Users who purchased from Kagi directly were emailed with the upgrade offer directly so didn't need to go via the member area.
    Sorry but this hasn't happened. We purchased ArtRage 2.5+ directly from the Kagi Market Place. Even payed $13.30 US for a shipped hard copy. We have not received the email upgrade coupon. We have notified Kagi. There has been no response.