Them pods are Crazy when you show Panels in Clear Canvas mode.
0. Color Picker in "Stick To Default Edge".
1. Press Enter to go into Clear Canvas mode.
2. Press Shift+A to show Layers Panel.
3. Press Enter to go into Normal Canvas mode.
Bug: Now the Samles, Tracing and Refs pods are hidden beneath the Color Picker.
4. Press Shift+A (in Normal Canvas mode) to reposition the pods.
Same problem when showing any of the other pods (Tracing, Refs and Samples).
I see no problems when the Color/Tool Panels are in "Tear Off Edge" mode.
Also I see no problems if the Color/Tool Panels are in Collapsed (tab) mode.
The same goes for the Tool Picker (Stickers, Stencils, Settings and Presets) in Clear Canvas mode.
I am Using ArtRage 3.0.5 Studio Pro on Windows Vista.
Reading another post I realise now this is what others use to remove them pods:
So Andy - this one might be one of them bugs we should upgrade to an unknown feature?