ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: 3.0.5 download

Gallery
    View images

3.0.5 download

Sorry about yet another basic question but .... when I log onto the members area and click on "my products" I don't find any mention of 3.0.5 .... only the download for 3.4.

Am I doing something wrong or does the download button automatically give me the 3.o.5? Apparently I am registered correctly since I tried to do so a second time and was informed the number had already been registered to me.

Gallery
    View images
    All the downloads under "My product" are 3.0.5.

Gallery
    View images
    The person who does our member area development is away on holiday so I wasn't able to udpate the site to make the process clearer. When he gets back in the new year we will be updating the system to make sure getting the update is easier. For now, all the download links generated when using the My Products page will give you a download of 3.0.5.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Gallery
    View images
    Many thanks, Michal. I'm new to all of this and did not want to download 3.4 twice.

Gallery
    View images
    Quote Originally Posted by angelchaps View Post
    Many thanks, Michal. I'm new to all of this and did not want to download 3.4 twice.
    Listen to MattRage he is lot smarter than me.

Gallery
    View images

Smile

Michal, you got me what I needed to know. Matt, lord have mercy! How you fellows are able to come up with such a program boggles my mind. Again, many thanks to you both.

Gallery
    View images

3.0.5 download problem

When I tried to download 3.0.5, everything went normally until i tried to run the download installer. When I clicked on run, I got the usual windows pop-up requesting permission to proceed. I selected continue. The installer started, then popped an error massage stating that the installation was interrupted and that I should exit and try again. I did so several times with the same result.

I am running Windows Vista home premium, 64 bit, on an HP quad core with a Navidia G-Force video card and six gigs of RAM. I suspect the problem is on my end, but I have no idea where to start.

Gallery
    View images
    Could you make sure before installing that you've closed all other applications, that may help. If the installer is being interrupted it may be due to something running. If that doesn't help could you drop an email to support@ambientdesign.com with the exact error and we'll look in to it.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Gallery
    View images
    I have just updatet without problems on Vista 32 bit. DoodLS

Gallery
    View images

Success

I deleated the old installers from my download cache, rebooted my system, and tried again. This time it worked fine. Tomorrow I'll try to figure out what's making my Cintique so squirrely. Since I disableg all the tablet PC functions, I'll bet it's in my settings panel.