ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: worlds greenest user ....

worlds greenest user ....

is not only new to artrage, digital art and this forum but new to computers as well. Scary?

Yesterday I (apparently) successfully downloaded StudioPro and am now trying to get the registrations etc. taken care of.

I am using a 266 Imac with 4 gigs of ram and a bamboo fun tablet and my most basic question is this:

The ar3 program is in my applications folder but I also have the nice little wrapped install package showing on my desktop. Do I need to keep this installation package or can I safely delete it? I could not find the answer in the faq.

Any information would be greatly appreciated and I hope to be a productive member of this group in the future.

If you've installed ArtRage Studio Pro to your applications folder then you can delete the disk image file: install_artrage_studiopro.dmg

When you downloaded ArtRage Studio Pro, you received a Disk Image file. Double-clicking on that to open it should have given you instructions for dragging the application bundle to your applications folder. If you did that, you should see ArtRage in your applications folder.
    Once that is done you no longer need the disk image file, so it is safe to delete it.
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"

thank you, Andy

Said and done. Hats off to you and the Rage team for this amazing program.