Thread: Two quick 2.2 questions ... Eraser? Auto updates?

Gallery
    View images

Two quick 2.2 questions ... Eraser? Auto updates?

Hey guys ... Just fiddling with 2.2, and it looks nice so far ... as I mentioned elsewhere, I love the new "art pen" mode for the markers, it's a great compromise between the 2.0 and 2.1 style felt pens.

Two quick questions I have, though, as I play with it ...

1) Is it just me, or did the eraser on the Wacom stylus stop calling up the Eraser tool automatically? When I flip the stylus around it just uses the same tool I'm drawing with. I'm using Mac OS 10.4.8 and a Wacom Intuos 3.

2) The "Auto-Check for Updates Every Week" option in Preferences ... is it supposed to have a checkmark after it when it's activated? Because I'm not getting one right now ... no matter how many times I select it off the menu, it remains unchecked, so I have no idea if it's on or off now.

Anyway, just minor quibbles for now but hopefully something you can check into ... thanks much!

Gallery
    View images
    Hi Cooner,
    I am using XP. I also have a Wacom Tablet Intuous 3. I just tried the eraser on my pen and it works like an eraser. I did download the latest driver about a week ago. I am not sure this will help but I just thought I would let you know. In Preferences, auto check, mine does have a check next to it
    Jancy