Thread: Artrage 2.5 on my new comp

Gallery
    View images

Unhappy Artrage 2.5 on my new comp

My old laptop died so I have bought a new one, which doesn't have artrage on it. I think my half brother had the cd to look after which had artrage 2.5 on it, but he denies it. Do I need to pay again to have it on my new comp?
    Diolch.

Gallery
    View images
    Quote Originally Posted by vodbog View Post
    My old laptop died so I have bought a new one, which doesn't have artrage on it. I think my half brother had the cd to look after which had artrage 2.5 on it, but he denies it. Do I need to pay again to have it on my new comp?
    If you have the registration key then you can just download it again. Did you register it in the members area at http://members.artrage.com/?

Gallery
    View images
    Ahh, I can't remember... None of my e-mails work to login there, so probably not. Unless my dad did it... ^_^' It's only 13 pounds, so I can get it in the new year, anyway.

Thanks for the help. I'll definitely register it next time. ^_^

Gallery
    View images
    Meanwhile, you could try out the demo of the new Art Rage Studio that was recently released. If you are going to buy new again then you might as well get something new for it too (Although it does cost slightly more.)