I'm writing here just in case: I'm not sure whether my filled-in form reached support. Apologies if this topic is already covered - please direct me to the right thread if this is the case.
I just purchased and installed AR3 pro and was excited about the water color tool.
I use a fujitsu tablet PC with XP (Tablet PC edition 2005).
- when I use water and oil pencil a thin line is drawn between strokes. But not always. I have not seen any pattern for when it does this and when not. Pressure is recognised.
- when i use the paint tube pressure is also recognised but paint keeps coming even if i lift the pen from the screen. If i make a distinct 'tap' as if 'clicking' it stops. (as if i need to click to start pouring color and 'click' to stop)
- when I use the paint-roller it keeps painting no matter what i do, if the tablet senses the pen 3 - 4 cm above the screen.
non-pressure sensitive tools such as airbrush works as normal.
As advised on forums and FAQ I
- disabled 'precise tablet' option. No change.
- When i try to disable the 'ink services' the program crashes after I click the confirmation button (on the box saying program need to be restarted). When program is restarted after crash it doesn't remember the change, and I try disabling it again -> new crash.
- I put a file named no_ink.inf in the folder /program files/ambient design/art rage studio pro/resources, but that didn't help either.
- I also tried changing the pen- options on the tablet to lowest possible pressure, but that did not change anything.
I restarted the computer between changes.
please help, it would be so fun to use the tools properly!