Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your opinions please

Gallery
    View images

Your opinions please

OK this is an image I have been working on a while now. I started it in Photoshop but am going to paint it in ArtRage. (I just downloaded AR3 Studio Pro).

Anyway I just need your opinions really. I have been staring at it for so long now I'm worried there's something wrong I can't see.

One particular area is the policeman. The intention is to make him look comical but I'm not sure I have achieved that. Originally he was in normal proportions but I have enlarged his head, feet and hands slightly to give him a funnier look. Let me know what you think.

Thanks,
    Wozza

Gallery
    View images
    Why isn't my image showing? Can anyone help?

Gallery
    View images
    Every time I try to post the image I get the following error message:

1.To prevent spam, you are only allowed to post URLs to other sites after you have made more posts to the forum.

However, I have already uploaded my image to the gallery ON THIS SITE. Can anyone tell me what's wrong?

Gallery
    View images
    Click reply, and type your message, and then scroll down the page a little and click the Manage Attachments button. (Make sure your pop up blocker is off) Then, make sure that your image is actually uploading. I've had trouble with everything but jpeg files, they have to be less than 2000 by 2000 pixels. Once you have found the file, click upload, and then wait till it says image uploaded. It's not a huge message, it's just one line that pops up, you have to watch for it. Once it shows up, kill the pop up that appeared when you hit manage attachments, and hit post. Good luck!
    Early to bed early to rise makes a man stupid and blind in the eyes - Orson Scott Card

Gallery
    View images
    You will eventually be able to post urls, but at the moment the php doesn't descriminate at all between different domains.
    Early to bed early to rise makes a man stupid and blind in the eyes - Orson Scott Card

Gallery
    View images
    Hi there,

Well, I looked at the sketch in the gallery and it looks excellent. Update this thread as you go so we can see the progress.... Happy painting!

Gallery
    View images
    I'm gonna try again to post it here.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Gallery
    View images
    Gray, thanks for your help. It worked in the end.

Oh and I forgot to say - this will be a night-time scene with some nice lighting from the moon, the lamp and the phone box.

Gallery
    View images
    no problem. This looks like it'll be quite a great picture. Your line art has started well, and you are thinking about light sources. I'm looking forward to the final product. Good luck, but most importantly, Have fun!

Gallery
    View images
    You've done a great job with the policeman (bobby???) running and I totally love how you've captured the perfect expression.

Judith
    See ArtRage2.5 and 3.0 Studio Pro Tutorials:
    http://www.youtube.com/JudithTramayne
    or
    https://www.artrage.com/artragebasic.html

Children's Book - The Wonderful World of Wunks
    Written, illustrated, animated and narrated by Judith Tramayne