ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Mixed Media with Artrage?

Mixed Media with Artrage?

I'm pretty new to this just discover this program recently, I'm more a photoshop user.
    But I wanted to know if it is possible to find stencils to do mixed media collage effects like this art .
    I have punchnellas and art stencils it is possible to scan and use on artrage?
    totally lost !
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Yes, Yes and yes. I find stencils and almost every tool easier to use in ArtRage. It's far more intuitive and the media is much more convincing in AR than Photoshop. Matter of fact there are default pieces of tape stencils included with the download. And you can draw or scan or import a photo and easily turn it into a stencil. Why not try the demo version and take it for a spin.
    Susan Murtaugh satisfied user (ArtRage)
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/suzi54241/

This is a cool collage.
    And yes, per Susan, AR3 is a world of infinite possibilities for collage and utterly easy
    // "Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well." - Byron
    //
    My ArtRage Paintings Here
    // My Comprehensive AR4 & 3 Thread Here
    64 bit Win8Pro, 16GB Ram, Intel i7 Quad Core - 8 threads; Wacom Intuios 4

I saw many stencils here but none imitating collage things like dots, or bubble wrap plastic , coffee stain circle, does any one know?
    I have some things if you say its possible to scan and turn into stencil I think I will give the program a try but I think I have to buy a wacom first.

Echoing Mathew: yes, a beauty Sweedie. Is there a link to your scrapbooks. Would be great to see I've no doubt.
    // "Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well." - Byron
    //
    My ArtRage Paintings Here
    // My Comprehensive AR4 & 3 Thread Here
    64 bit Win8Pro, 16GB Ram, Intel i7 Quad Core - 8 threads; Wacom Intuios 4

The possibilities are endless, take it from a fellow Photoshop regular user.

You can export layers or whole artworks in the PSD format, you can now edit live text between Photoshop and ArtRage pro, you can do anything, i often do something in ArtRage and export it to Photoshop to do some layer FX then bring it back to ArtRage and paint some more

When it comes to making stickers Photoshop is indispensable, keep both ArtRage and Photoshop open at the same time, make your maps for stickers and continue tweaking them in Photoshop then save them and re-import them to the sticker creating panel as .psd's, saves saving to the PNG format, thus saving heaps of time

Welcome to the forums Jana
    Vista Business SP2 - 32 bit
    Hardrives - 320Gb main
    MB - Intel Core 2 CPU@2.4Ghz

Memory
    - 2 Gb
    Graphics Card
    - NVidiaGeForce 8800GT,190.62
    Cuda

Monitor
    - Hewlett Packard 22

AR3 Studio Professional Unleash The Full Power