ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Trying to purchase the latest version-problems

Trying to purchase the latest version-problems

Hi, I clicked on
    • 'Announcements > 'Users who own Artrage 2 can receive discounts' link.
    I did this as a member of the ambient design forum since 2006 I think.
    • Under the heading "Here's how to claim your coupon" where it says log into your account. Make sure you use the new member link area.
    • Having clicked on this new member link, I tried to login but my email and password were not recognised. I double-checked these from my user control panel. I also have a note of my password. But...
    So where do I go from here to purchase the latest version? I have been trying for the last two days to purchase and download but seem to be going down a dead end. It is very irksome.

So help please! I am longing to try out the new Studio Pro. I am just wondering if there is something wrong with my membership as I never received notification of the the 'studio' version and have only known about AR2.5.

The members area is NOT the same as the forum, you'll need to open a new account there.

I had a problem with signing into the Members Area a few weeks before Artrage 3 was released...it kept telling me my email account wasn't valid...

So I went here:

http://members.artrage.com/support

selected SUPPORT from the drop-down menu and sent an email to the Rage guys. Within the same day, I got a reply and fixed the problem.

So, I suggest: just email them directly: they're very helpful people!
    This is what we find:
    The hope that springs eternal,
    Springs right up your behind.

cLuMsY_Joel's Flickr Portfolio

Thanks to you both. I had no idea about the member account. I thought I was signing into a part of the forum.

Sophie

The member account is where you register(ed) your copy of ArtRage 2.5. You can still register it, if you did not do it. You'll need your key that unlocked the software.
    Just say: "Rage It", because we already know it's art.

My ArtRage 3 and 4 Gallery------My Site ------- BROWSE MY BOOK