ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Whats happening

Whats happening

Hi,

I do not know why this happens but sometimes this does and it can not be changed once laid on the canvas (did not try undo).. I have tried the tools and laying over it again but it wont coverup. Any ideas? Or suggestions?

Thanks much.. this has happened several times before and

also; the plugins after using them for 4-5 times on an artwork, the filter option is un-useable.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	problem1.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	47.2 KB 
ID:	37981  

Hi Bobbyray. Could you let us know which part of the image you're referring to? Is it the part down the botton with the narrow vertical line, or something else? Can you recall what you did just before you saw the problem e.g what tool you used, what settings you used and what you did with the tool?

Regarding filters, can you let us know which specific filters you were using?
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Hi dave,

The glitter and oil spreads once laid down would not cover up. I tried everything. It has not happened since. Perhaps I did permanent spreads? Also, when I try to paint over a sticker or fill it ... nada. Is that normal. I have so much to learn and you guys did such a great job and of course there are always bugs according to the operating sys and such..

PSSS.... I have found a way to publish our free Emag at spotbit.com
    They provide the services (Ebook compiler/reader) and post it on their site. we can add links to it from any website...So for now we have a simple solution to get the emag going.... YEAS!
    Later when you guys have time to review it all and consider the possibilities..... you can do as you chose.

Happy Holidays to the whole AR team......
    Bray

Thanks for that. Regarding the stickers - they exist as their own objects unless they have been flattened to paint, so if you drag a sticker from a sticker sheet on to a canvas, then try to fill the sticker, that won't work ( as the sticker isn't paint, it's an object on the canvas ). You can click the sticker icon ( footprint ) at the top right of a layer of stickers and choose 'Flatten Sticker to Paint'. That will enable you to manipulate it like paint on a layer.

If you have a painting file which exhibits the problem regarding the glitter and oil, let me know and I'll see what I can do to get a copy of it and take a look here. One thought: Check that you are on the same layer as the glitter / paint when you're trying to affect it by selecting that layer in the layer panel. If you drop a sticker on to the canvas, that creates a separate layer.

Thanks for the info re spotbit!
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design