ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Problem with comments.

Problem with comments.

For some reason when I try to reply or comment on anything I must now enter a space in the Title block, then press enter and get the message that my message is too short at which time I can then enter the message.
    I cannot go directly to the message block for some reason. It only wants to move things when I try.
    Using Windows Vista 32 bit.
    AR3

Hi Raybrite, that's a strange one. Is this when posting on the forums? What browser are you using? I'm not getting a similar problem here but let me know and I'll see if I can suggest anything to help.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

I am using Internet Explorer 8. I had this problem a few weeks ago and fixed it somehow but cannot remember how.
    It only seems to be happening on this forum. Are there some settings I can try to change somewhere?
    It is more of an annoyance to have to go through this process each time I reply.
    It is the same procedure as making a new thread only it follows the procedure for making a new thread.

I would recommend logging out, clearing your cookies then restarting your browser and attempting to log in and post again. It sounds like a browser settings or cookies problem of some sort, not entirely sure what might be causing that. There aren't any settings you can change within the forum itself that should affect this.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design