Thread: Canvas Favorites

Gallery
    View images

Canvas Favorites

Hi again,

I am starting to get serious stuff in place with AR3 Pro and my own renderings. My question has to do with the Favorites in the Canvas Window. It appears that every time I try out a new canvas type it is added to the favorites window.

How do I clear out the favorites list....... NOT delete them from the disk?

What I would like to do is create a variety of canvas types without the roughness and grain so that when I print on actual canvas or watercolor paper, I don't get a double texture.

I want to have these custom canvas settings in the favorites group so that I can just click and go. Otherwise the Favorites window is a waste for me because I would have to scroll down constantly to find the custom texture that I have made.

I hope I made some sense. Thanks, in advance for any suggestions you might have for me.

Jim Gahl

Gallery
    View images
    The Favorites group is created using the canvases one has last used I think, which means the canvases one uses the most likely stay up there when one isn't testing a lot of canvases in a row. I'm pretty sure there's no way to change that. However, you can create a Group of your own to keep all the canvases you create in one area.

Name:  canvases.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  22.5 KB
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Gallery
    View images
    Got it! Thanks for taking the time and giving good directions. I appreciate it.

Jim Gahl

Gallery
    View images
    Thanks for the details, Someonesane. That's a good way of doing it. The 'favorites' group is basically like a recently used files list, it shows the last 10 canvas types that were used.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Gallery
    View images
    Helpful info thank you someonesane and DaveRage.
    Sandyg.

Gallery
    View images
    No problem
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.