ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Brush/Preset History

Brush/Preset History

AR3 Suggestions

If you don't ask you don't get.

1) One thing that I think everyone would find useful is a brush history that keeps the last ten-twenty tools/brushes (with colour), which you can then convert to presets if you so wish.

2) Ditto for colours... colour history could be appended to the samples (colors) pod under a history category

3) Mixed preset mode. Personally, I often stick to a handful of tools and would like to keep them together in one preset group. E.g ink pen, water color brush etc... Pretty please.....

4) Default colour set for the samples (colours in AR2), I prefer the old name..

Thanks
    Charlie

P.S. There are no built in color palettes presets (samples) in AR3, they need t
    Charlie

ArtRage for Art | EnergyXT2 for Music | Blender for 3D

There are some things we didn't quite get to include that relate to a few of these requests that I hope to get in to a future update. Thanks for those, they have been noted!
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Couple more things

5) It would be nice to be able to use the keypad (or other keys) to have preset sizes..

6) An option so that presets do not change the current brush scale. (Presets still store the brush size.) Or maybe simply a scale/size lock.
    Charlie

ArtRage for Art | EnergyXT2 for Music | Blender for 3D