ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Show/Hide All Stencils command

Gallery
    View images

Show/Hide All Stencils command

I was wondering if the 'Show All Stencils' and 'Hide All Stencils' menu commands could be made into a single 'Show/Hide All Stencils' command?

Currently there are 2 separate menu items for showing and hiding all stencils. If I want to assign this command to one of my tablet's button, I have to assign a keyboard shortcut to these items. Which means, I not only need to designate 2 keyboard shortucts, but also it has to take up 2 separate buttons on my Wacom pad.

I think it would be easier if this would be a toggle and have a single keyboard command toggle them on and off.

All panels have a single keyboard shortcut toggle, like 'Sticker Sheet Collection', 'Stencil Collection', 'Tracing Panel', etc, etc. They are all toggles. So would be nice to have the same thing for Show/Hide All Stencils.

Thanks.
    --LES

Gallery
    View images
    I agree, this would be very useful. Would help speed up the process.

Gallery
    View images
    Is F6 not working in AR3? I use that a lot in AR2.5 for hide/show the stencils. I thought is something wrong on my function keys.

Gallery
    View images
    This is a suggestion I had brought up in the Beta forums at one point and as I recall, a few other members agreed. I'm not sure what their plans are for it though. Personally, I'm hoping the opt to give us an option to make it toggle.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.