ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: iPhone Artrage App - PLEEEZE...

iPhone Artrage App - PLEEEZE...

I currently have Autodesks Sketchbook App for my iPhone which is really nice; but I would love to have an Artrage App that served as a companion to my iMac Artrage full version. I just love the ArtRage interface and think that the iPhone / iPod Touch App platform is perfect for the ArtRage team to come up with a killer App.

Are the ArtRage developers thinking of this for the future ?

I don't know what the developers think, but you might want to check out an app called "Brushes". There's also one called "Layers" and one called "Colors" and probably a bunch more with similarly simplistic names. Brushes is the one I like the most. I've seen that several people on this forum have one or more of these apps too so you might get more input soon

Thanks

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll check them out. Especially Brushes.

I still think an Artrage App would be awsome though

I came across an app called kiwipixel--hmmmm.
    The only problem with humor is that no one takes it seriously.

I completely forgot about Inspire. It has an awesome feature (in terms of cheap iPhone app features) that lets you specify an offset from the position you're touching at which you will be painting. There's also something called Paintbook that doesn't do anything special either. For some reason, none of the five or six painting apps I have will do any kind of useful colour blending...

Two other apps I found fun to use, if not terribly useful, are Pollock (cheap) and Asian Painting (free). Pollock does what you think it would do, you fling paint around, just don't expect to paint anything recognisable with it. Asian Painting is very well done, but somewhat restrictive, you can only paint things that look Asian with a limited set of colours. But it's a lot of fun!

Another thing you creative types might be interested in is SculptMaster 3D, it lets you sculpt 3D sculptures (no big surprise there). There's a limited free version of it to try.

Apps

Yeah, the guys deserve a break after just getting AR3 out.

Looks like there are enough Apps out there to keep me busy for a while.

Thanks