ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Shortcut Keys and brush resize in AR3

Gallery
    View images

Shortcut Keys and brush resize in AR3

I can't seem to use the default keyboard shortcuts for Selection, Transform and Color Sampler (Shift S, Shift T and Shift C). It appears that the brush resize disables them. Am I missing something?

That aside, this looks like a GREAT upgrade!

I'm using Snow Leopard and a Wacom.
    Last edited by RDO; 12-16-2009 at 02:18 AM.

Gallery
    View images
    Not sure about those commands, but you do know about the set keyboard shortcuts at the bottom of the edit menu right?
    edit>set keyboard shortcuts

Gallery
    View images
    Yes, in fact that's where I found the shortcuts for those tools.

I'm just operating with the default setup and it seems Brush resize overrides any combinations using the shift key.

I should probably just re-assign new shortcuts, but wondered if there was something I was overlooking, as the program shipped with that setup.

Gallery
    View images
    I see this too on Mac OS X. The same is true for the option (alternate) key which switches into colour-picking mode, pre-defined shortcuts that use this modifier (like option+d to reset canvas rotation) don't seem to work either.

Oddly enough, shortcuts involving the command key do work even though command lets you draw straight lines.

Gallery
    View images
    I think the problem relates to general processing of shift in shortcuts rather than the brush sizing system. We've made a note of this and will look at it for an update. Thanks for letting us know!
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.