There are a few issues affecting some users attempting to purchase the product, and answers may be found below. Please do not hesitate to contact support@artrage.com for further assistance.

1. I expected a $25 discount and only got $15.

If you purchased ArtRage 2 from us directly from our Kagi store before the ArtRage Studio release date you may be eligible for the full $25 discount. If you expected a $25 discount when you purchased but only received $15 please contact us at support@artrage.com, we are processing partial refunds for users who receive the wrong discount.

2. I can't log in to the ArtRage Member Area.

If you are unable to log in to the Member Area this is probably because you have not created an account. Member Area accounts are not automatically created when you purchase ArtRage, or when you create a Forum account, you need to register an account specifically for the Member Area.

If you are trying to log at http://members.artrage.com in and are receiving a message indicating that your details cannot be found, please follow the instructions on the page and register an account.

If you receive password errors when trying to log in, use the Lost Password button to retrieve your password, if that indicates that your email address is not registered, you need to register an account.

If you still have problems logging in please let us know at support@artrage.com, some users may have difficulties if their original registered email address contains some characters or capital letters. We are currently looking in to a solution for this.

3. When I try to purchase I get a failure due to a $0 total value.

If you are trying to purchase but having a problem after you enter your coupon and click to finalise your purchase, receiving an error indicating that the purchase is below the minimum amount and indicating a $0 total cost, you may need to turn cookies on for the store. Please clear your browser cache, activate cookies and try again, that should solve the problem.

If it does not, please contact support@artrage.com for further assistance.