Thread: AR3 select tool

AR3 select tool

Rages-Thanks for a fast application and intuitive UI-Love the ink pen and navigation panel (sure there will be other treasures tucked away.

Came a clanger with the select tool. A little splash screen appeared over the image showing the select tool icon (with an x box) when I applied the stylus to the tablet. It took awhile to get out of the loop as the splash screen disappeared when the stylus was lifted off the tablet-what am I missing?

I'll have another go at selecting when the excitement drops off

Julian

Gallery
    View images
    That little panel indicates that there is a 0 pixel selection on your canvas. There are some situations in which you can generate a selection that doesn't contain anything, and when you try to paint we have to let you know that you can't paint due to a selection situation (there's another one that pops up with an eye icon if you try to paint on a hidden layer).

To solve this: Press Ctrl/Cmd + D (the default 'Deselect All' shortcut) and you should be able to paint again.

You can also go to the Edit menu and click on 'Deselect All' for the same result.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Thanks Matt.
    I look forward to discovering the"eye".
    All the best,
    Julian