ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: AR3 Feedback

Gallery
    View images

AR3 Feedback

I have not found a general feedback thread for AR3 yet, so I might just start one.

I am totally speechless! This is what software should be about. The UI is just so beautiful, so smoothly and wonderfully put together! It's just really, really great! It's a complete eye candy!

Not to mention, the carbon people will be happy for seeing so many eco-friendly, green UI elements.

Thank you for that great keyboard customization tool! I was really hoping for that!

I could keep saying "I am speechless" and "I'm totally blown away" for hours, but it's time for more play and less writing.

Thanks ArtRage Team for such a great work!!!
    --LES

Gallery
    View images
    Thank you so much for all the work that has gone into AR3.

not able to afford to upgrade till next week, so am very pleased with the 30 day demo.

i have been a long time lurker and am NO artist but 5 minutes of the demo was enough to decide to go pro. I simply love playing with paint

love the new spatula tool settings and the real colour blending, so very much to play with

so thanks once again artrage team for a job VERY well done

storm

Gallery
    View images
    I downloaded this as soon as I got home from work this evening (having kept a VERY close eye on the forum during the day) and I must say I am blown away by this new program. Clearly an awful lot of work has gone into this and I find myself giggling with glee with every new thing I find!

Congratulations to the Rage team on a superb job well done!

I will be keeping an eye on the forum for all the little tips and tricks that other people find as they play with the program and I will update as I find things too.

I feel like Christmas has come over a week early!

Gallery
    View images
    Quote Originally Posted by pentool View Post
    I have not found a general feedback thread for AR3 yet, so I might just start one.

I am totally speechless!
    Reread those two sentences for the reason there was no thread yet

Gallery
    View images
    Hehe, yeah, I know what you mean. I had to regain my consciousness first
    --LES

Gallery
    View images
    Purchased AR Studio as soon as I got home. This release looks incredible, tools GUI everything. Perfect time of year to hit the shelves.
    Slowly reading through the help file, very clear and well written.
    Looking forward to studying all the intricacies

Congratulations! You AR folks have done a great job. I believe you can expect big things from this and that coming reviews will only but confirm...

Excellent stuff, profuse thankfulness!

Gallery
    View images

Thank you for AR3

I am totally fascinated by AR 3. As I wrote you about features I miss in AR2.5 years ago, and it wasn`t much, I never imagined AR doing such a big step. Now it is my number 1 tool for digital live caricatures as well as for my ilustration and caricatures for magazines. what I liked about is:
    The ink pen tool is great and the preferences are easy to manage. the only thing I need to know is how to set a certain canvas size as standard. I had problems in AR 2.5 to directly print from it in a higher resolution, this seems to be good in AR 3.

I only have a little problem zooming in and out with my wacom tablet.

I really thank you for all your efforts to give us all a superior tool to work..it`s like it is already christmas. you guys rock!!!
    Last edited by vadde1968; 12-15-2009 at 10:33 PM.

Gallery
    View images
    It is well worth the wait! Great Product! I cannot say enough about the value of this new release.So much for so little investment!

Gallery
    View images
    It's really a huge step forward, regardless of which software you've been using before.

Gallery
    View images
    Quote Originally Posted by vadde1968 View Post
    the only thing I need to know is how to set a certain canvas size as standard.
    Create a new painting with the Dimensions, Grain and other settings you'd like as your default then select View and click on Canvas Settings. On the Canvas panel you'll see a Menu tab on the left side above the Opacity dial. Click on the Menu tab and select the Use Current Canvas As Default option. You can then click on the X to close the canvas panel.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	canvasdefault.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	123.6 KB 
ID:	37561
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.