ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LATEST INFO AR3 has been delayed

Gallery
    View images

LATEST INFO AR3 has been delayed

MattRage
    Administrator

Upated: ArtRage Studio & Studio Pro Release Date.
    Barring unforeseen circumstances, ArtRage Studio and Studio Pro will be released on December 14th...

Update: Okay, there were some unforeseen circumstances.

Unfortunately there will be a short delay before the product release. We are waiting on some final checks on our coupon and sales systems and due to the lateness in the day here we can't guarantee that the people at our hosting company will be available to deal with any problems that arise until tomorrow.

As such, barring any further unforeseen circumstances, we are delaying the launch until December 15th NZ time when we can be sure we can respond promptly to any issues. Sorry for the sudden delay, we hope you understand our desire to make sure that the launch goes smoothly.

To coincide with the release the ArtRage Member Area will be upgraded to allow the registration of new Serial Numbers and provide discount coupons for existing users.

On the same day the price of ArtRage 2.5 from our online store will drop to $20US.

A demo version of ArtRage Studio Pro will be available. We are currently finalizing minimum system specs and these will be made available on release.

Thanks for your patience, we’re sure you will agree it was worth the wait!
    Last edited by Bobbyray; 12-15-2009 at 08:46 AM. Reason: change title

Gallery
    View images
    Hi Rose,,,,,

I just posted this for those who did not see it.

Gallery
    View images

Unhappy

I WAS THINKING ABOUT UPGRADING TO AR3 ALL DAY AT SCHOOL TODAY, YOUR BLOODY LAST-MINUTE CHECKS HAVE PUT ME ON A REAL DOWNER. I wanted to upgrade! I told my mum about it and everything! I need AR3 for my annual Christmas drawing! *pouting* Can I be expected to use MSpaint and AR2 all my life? Because I may never trust anyone on these forums again because I don't want any of this rubbish to happen when the AR3.5 upgrage comes out. I nagged my mum so very much for that wacom tablet (which I didn't even know had AR2 with it), if I'm being honest here I expected better service than this. I know you're trying hard to fix it, and I guess I'll just have to wait another grueling day at school before I can upgrade to the new version of your marvelous art program.

Gotta go now, my mum and bro just came in with the mcdonalds for tea.
    www.ponybelle.deviantart.com

Visit my DeviantART account for more! And don't forget to go to the dA group DArtRage!

Gallery
    View images
    Arrrrgh I'm so entitled!!!!!!

Gallery
    View images
    What's one more day..?

You might be thinking, "Well you're a beta tester, so you didn't have to wait at all!", but we've had it just as bad, if not worse. We had the program and couldn't tell or show anyone for quit some time now. I can't speak for the rest of the beta testers, but it was driving me nuts seeing people join the forums just to post that they wouldn't even think about buying the program if it didn't cater to their needs, when we (the beta testers) KNEW that the features they were asking for was already waiting to be used in the Beta version.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Gallery
    View images
    I agree SS... it has been killing me. I can't wait because I'm buying it for my Grand niece and nephew for Christmas.... BUT take a deep breath. It will be soon and well worth the wait, every minute of it.
    Susan Murtaugh satisfied user (ArtRage)
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/suzi54241/

Gallery
    View images
    This one of the best forums I have ever encountered, and one of the best software development teams I have encountered. I believe the Artrage team needs to be commended for their honesty, and absolute wonderful service. There is no one here that has not been kept completely up to date, and this while they try to finalize things so we can all have a good upgrade experience. C'mon everyone, take a deep breath, it's coming.
    Last edited by DMerchen; 12-15-2009 at 09:51 AM.
    -Dave

Gallery
    View images
    I'm not so sure all of the people throwing a fit were actually serious about it

But in case I'm wrong, how about we all stand in a circle and pout at each other? It'd probably help break the tension

Gallery
    View images
    I have actually come back from the future and I can tell you that AR3 is definitely worth the wait, but for reasons you may not expect. It's not the new tools or or color blending; the reason the release takes longer than expected is that the Artrage team is implementing a button that, when pressed, ejects a hot, fresh pizza from your disk drive. It's basically the high point of all computer technology ever; from here it only goes downhill.

Gallery
    View images

Talking

C'mon RAGE guys! Give away the new stuff because human gratitude is just... priceless !!! :P