ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Just wondering

Smile Just wondering

Last night I woke up and was wondering if Santa will have to pay the new carbon emission tax for his reindeer on Christmas Eve. They will be going all over the world you know, and that is a lot of carbon being emitted.

The reindeer go too fast for conventional propulsion systems. I think they might be using advanced alien technology that emits nothing at all. Or maybe they are quantum reindeer who are in every place at the same time? Would make sense because then they wouldn't have to go back all the time to get more presents, Santa could just have one of his reindeers' quantum states sit in the warehouse and hand them over...
    Or maybe you're right and they use conventional reindeer propulsion, but then I would worry more about the solid by-products of their fuel metabolism...

solid by-products of their fuel metabolism...

very polite way to say they emit doodoo

Danny that was well thought out... how much time do you spend cosidering the quantum states (or possibilities there of) of four legged mammels?
    "Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams