ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Dreaming of AR3

Question Dreaming of AR3

Somehow I dreamt I was using ArtRage3 It was such a vivid dream, I remember using the sticker spray tool! Maybe it was a vision, of when I upgrade to AR3? It just freaked me out. Has anyone else had this dream?

Here's my christmas contibution, it's fanart of the very first website I went on regularly, Club Penguin:
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    www.ponybelle.deviantart.com

Visit my DeviantART account for more! And don't forget to go to the dA group DArtRage!

Funny you should mention that... the other night I dreamt I was on the website and found a link to download it... then I woke up. I couldn't get back to sleep until I had booted my 'puter and checked.
    "Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams

Talking thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PWQuack View Post
    Funny you should mention that... the other night I dreamt I was on the website and found a link to download it... then I woke up. I couldn't get back to sleep until I had booted my 'puter and checked.
    When I was little, I used to dream about a giant balloon monster coming into my room (probably the reason I'm scared of balloons)
    I have the freakiest (and most vivid) dreams...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    www.ponybelle.deviantart.com

Visit my DeviantART account for more! And don't forget to go to the dA group DArtRage!