Thread: Dreaming of AR3

Gallery
    View images

Question Dreaming of AR3

Somehow I dreamt I was using ArtRage3 It was such a vivid dream, I remember using the sticker spray tool! Maybe it was a vision, of when I upgrade to AR3? It just freaked me out. Has anyone else had this dream?

Here's my christmas contibution, it's fanart of the very first website I went on regularly, Club Penguin:
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    www.ponybelle.deviantart.com

Visit my DeviantART account for more! And don't forget to go to the dA group DArtRage!

Gallery
    View images
    Funny you should mention that... the other night I dreamt I was on the website and found a link to download it... then I woke up. I couldn't get back to sleep until I had booted my 'puter and checked.
    "Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams

Gallery
    View images

Talking thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PWQuack View Post
    Funny you should mention that... the other night I dreamt I was on the website and found a link to download it... then I woke up. I couldn't get back to sleep until I had booted my 'puter and checked.
    When I was little, I used to dream about a giant balloon monster coming into my room (probably the reason I'm scared of balloons)
    I have the freakiest (and most vivid) dreams...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    www.ponybelle.deviantart.com

Visit my DeviantART account for more! And don't forget to go to the dA group DArtRage!