ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some drawings

Gallery
    View images

Some drawings

here are some drawings made since some days
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    My portfolio & other things :
    http://www.cedrictrojani.fr

Gallery
    View images
    great stuff cedric ......the rounded pic would look great as a set of drinks coasters ........love the gran pic too,looks kind sinister ........if you go down in the woods today ........now has a whole new meaning !!!!!!!!!!!!!..........bloody hunters ....... :lol: overall great pics as usual matey

Very cool as usual ! 8)
    You are the new Gregoire Solotareff 8) (for the images for kids)
    http://www.primalinea.com/u/here his last movie!
    Is beautiful that please without concept!
    Galerie

Gallery
    View images
    Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy Pilou
    Very cool as usual ! 8)
    You are the new Gregoire Solotareff 8) (for the images for kids)
    http://www.primalinea.com/u/here his last movie!
    thank you.

I'm very intersted by the movie "u" as it looks cool and Sanseverino has created some songs and he will also be the voice of one of the movie characters.
    My portfolio & other things :
    http://www.cedrictrojani.fr

Gallery
    View images
    Cedric, very good images again. Always a pleasure seeing what you come up with.

I see them as a progression, if I didn't have your captions.

Three steps in the life of a family going to ruin.

Like how you fill a circle in a portrait of a stressed family. Feeling crowded, competing for space.

The second looks like there's serious trouble at home between husband and wife. The wife, dissatisfied with not enough to satisfy her materially in life, evidenced by the small male-looking castle, becomes the giant monster in this story who is just about to demolish the home in this picture.

And the third looks like the husband had enough, with her threats and attacking, and shot his wife in anger. He looks to have turned into a monster himself. She finally pushed him too far.

Even if the pics are unrelated. Some of the details are different in the characters, so it doesn't exactly match. They just hooked together in my mind.

Frenchy Pilou, that animation looks wonderful. Something very different from the usual animation we see here in the US. The designs are charming and soft a little like plush toys, and yet they seem to move very well.

Unfortunately, since there's not a lot of action in the few clips I watched, and since I don't speak French, I will have to wait for the dubbed version, or at least with subtitles.

Gallery
    View images

hi.

good job Cédric....i like these....
    regards,
    waheednasir.
    www.waheednasir.com

Cedric - wonderful images as always. Great textures and a lovely lithographic feel to them.

Yes Cedric always wonderful and very stylish! I always love to see new topics by you just to see what you have created, and as D akey said the pictures can easily depict a story behind them

Gallery
    View images
    Cedric, perhaps you need to find new friends...
    Everyone you portray seems to have ~ anger issues.... Or is it just you, in an Artistic "Rage"... :wink: J/K.
    You did a very good job of those type "A" personalities.

Kind Regards,
    Florida Girl 8)

Gallery
    View images
    Now that he's working with the Rages, Cedric will henceforth be given the title: 'Arty Rage'. :lol: