ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Problem on the Pressure sensitivity

Problem on the Pressure sensitivity

Hi

My system

Intuos 3 6x8 driver 6.1.2-5
    Windows Xp SP3
    ArtRage 2 Starter Edition

The question is simple:

The pressure sensitivity dont work on artrage, in photoshop works perfectly.

Sorry for may bad english

Thanks for help
    Last edited by raytraced; 12-10-2009 at 05:43 AM. Reason: update drive information

Hello,

When you move your cursor over the menus and panels in ArtRage, does it look like a dot or an arrow?

if you select the oil paint tool ( press '1' on your keyboard ), then in the left hand tool settings panel click 'reset' and paint a stroke while varying the pressure, does the stroke width vary with the pressure or does it stay the same?
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

When you move your cursor over the menus and panels in ArtRage, does it look like a dot or an arrow?

Arrow

if you select the oil paint tool ( press '1' on your keyboard ), then in the left hand tool settings panel click 'reset' and paint a stroke while varying the pressure, does the stroke width vary with the pressure or does it stay the same?

Looks the same, no pressure.

Thanks, and sorry for my bad english

First try resetting ArtRage 2.5's settings to default by holding down the spacebar as ArtRage starts up. You will know this has worked if ArtRage asks to check for updates.

Download this file:

http://www2.ambientdesign.com/files/no_ink.inf and save it to ArtRage 2.5's resources subfolder e.g.

c:\program files\ambient design\artrage 2\resources\ <-- put the file here.

Then restart ArtRage and see if that helps.

I appear to get pressure support with Intuos tablets here with that driver version on XP, so if the above doesn't help I'd recommend removing the Wacom driver, choosing to remove any custom profiles and settings and reinstalling the current version to try and ensure it's not a driver / profile problem. Restart your computer after reinstalling the driver.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Thanks !!!

I install Artrage 3 and pressure works !