ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: A question re referral ID and affiliate ID

A question re referral ID and affiliate ID

In your AR 2.5 Help File is states...

What are referrals?

The administrator may have enabled referrals, which allows you to be credited for any new users you invite to the forum.

You gain referrals by promoting ArtRage Forums using your unique referral link. The link you should use as your referral link is this:

http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums...hp?referrerid=
    "ABCDE"

Each time someone follows this link to ArtRage Forums and registers as a new member, your referral count will be incremented by one. The number of referrals you have can be viewed in your profile.

Your administrator will have more information on any prizes or rewards that may be given out for referrals. Please be courteous when promoting ArtRage Forums by not spamming other web sites with your referral link just to gain referrals

Question
    Is the referral scheme / number assigned as given (in red) currently enabled?
    i.e. provided I am logged in is that number both my unique system ID and referral ID
    (as it appears in FAQ)
    (Just checking)

Also...
    I suppose a similar link with same number will be used for future software purchases on affiliate scheme.
    Is this likely to coincide with AR 3.0 release?

Hi Iceaxe,

Referrals are a standard feature of vbulletin ( the forum software we use ). They weren't specifically set up when the forum was created as all of our registered forum users have the same access to forum features. Affiliate sales will be handled separately by the online store - We'll get some details on that after the release of ArtRage 3 Studio.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Thanks Dave for clarifying this