ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Will I be able to download ArtRage3? (OsX)

Will I be able to download ArtRage3? (OsX)

Hello.

I read the sticky concerning download problems with Macs that have Stuffit installed. The disc that came with my Wacom installed ArtRage 2.5 just fine, but when I downloaded the Quickstart tutorial from the ArtRage site I was not so lucky. Could this be the Stuffit problem?

I don't really need the tutorial, but would very much like to upgrade to ArtRage 3 when the time comes. So, will I likely be able to download and install it even if I never manage to solve the current problem? Will the new version be available on a disc, too?

Please say yes, I am already pathetically addicted!

And almost immediately after posting the above message, I go and solve the problem on my own! Indeed, all it takes is using BOMArchiveHelper or Archive Utility to open the zip file. Well, maybe someone with the same problem who didn't know that can find my message and doesn't have to make a thread about it...

Hi Kantis!

Glad to hear you managed to open the archive OK. Thet information re using OS X's inbuilt archiver can be found here - http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums...ead.php?t=9195 for anyone who has a similar problem.

Currently, on release, ArtRage 3 will only be available as a digital download directly from our online store, but we're looking into possibilities for a retail store version for the future. Hope that helps!
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design