ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Metallic Paint?

Metallic Paint?

I could use some assistance. I am working on a card for my work and I would like to use the metallic settings to give it a bit of shimmer and shine. Here is my problem. As I move down the card, the color gets darker, I understand this is how it is supposed to work, but is there a way around this. I haven't found a light setting. I have an edge on my card and basically at the top you see almost no bump or texture on the paper, but towards the bottom you can see the bump, but the color or hue also changes. I would like it to show the bumps down the entire card, and maintain the same hue of color. Is this possible? Here is the picture or example of what I am working on. Any assistance is appreciated.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    -Dave

i thinks its F8 button. its one of the F for sure though.
    my work- gusion85.deviantart.com

f5 turns the lighting effects off.

Hmmm...if I turn off the light, then I lose the metallic effect. It just looks like a flat color. So in order to get the metallic effect it looks like I have to have the light effect on, but then I run into the hue problem changing. Thanks for the tip about the lights, never knew that one.
    -Dave