ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Rage Guys are Masters

Gallery
    View images

The Rage Guys are Masters

I have been looking through some of the prerelease work done with AR3 and I can't help but admire the marketing mastery the Rage team is employing. How can we not want this program??? I was originally thinking I would just stick with the simple upgrade, but I think I'm going to go straight for the Studio Pro. No fooling around! I love the idea that we can accomplish in AR3 what we would originally need to do by switching between programs like Photoshop, etc. Rage guys, I take my hat off to you. You have accomplished something quite remarkable. Thank you for sharing it with us!!!

Verily, they are indeed masters of their craft.

I'd just wish they'd share it a bit quicker...

Gallery
    View images
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishRose61 View Post
    Bobbi, I echo your sentiments. A nice long vacation for all of them is an order!!! It's going to be great!
    Agree, but only after AR3 release!
    Umberto

Gallery
    View images
    If the Rage guys do go on that well-deserved vacation, if they send me a plane ticket, I would be glad to come down to Auckland and pet sit Tyco. By the way, if you get a moment, get the address for Ambient and Google it. They are really in an isolated area, that is if Google is accurate.

Gallery
    View images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbi View Post
    By the way, if you get a moment, get the address for Ambient and Google it. They are really in an isolated area, that is if Google is accurate.
    The address in the Contact section of the AD web site says they are in Auckland New Zealand. Hardly an isolated area. From Wikipedia:

"The Auckland metropolitan area, , is the largest and most populous urban area in the country with a population approaching 1.4 million residents, 31 percent of the country's population. "

Gallery
    View images
    If you Google the actual address of Ambient Design Ltd. Henderson Auckland New Zealand it shows what I think is a bit of an isolated area. At least that is what I found. Do the street view

Gallery
    View images
    Isolated is good if you need to write code for such an awesome program!
    See ArtRage2.5 and 3.0 Studio Pro Tutorials:
    http://www.youtube.com/JudithTramayne
    or
    https://www.artrage.com/artragebasic.html

Children's Book - The Wonderful World of Wunks
    Written, illustrated, animated and narrated by Judith Tramayne

Gallery
    View images
    If you Google the actual address of Ambient Design Ltd. Henderson Auckland New Zealand it shows what I think is a bit of an isolated area. At least that is what I found. Do the street view
    Yes, I did use Googe maps (satellite viewthe actual address of Ambient Design Ltd. Henderson Auckland New Zealand. If you look at the mileage scale at the bottom of the map, they are only 8 miles or so from downtown Auckland. Hardly located at the top of a mountain peak in Siberia!

Rural yes, isolated no. The north island is too small to be very far from anywhere else, as the map will tell you.

Gallery
    View images
    They are on the edge, but Auckland is pretty sprawling. I'm a half hours drive away *stalks*

Gallery
    View images
    The office is about half an hour from the centre of town, but all I can see from my windows is forest. It's civilised isolation: Great for work focus, great for a night on the town too!
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.