Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Hanzz Is Awake Too !

1. Wow, these are amazing Instantly recognizable and beautifully rendered. I like a good caricature, and I like these very much indeed.

Hello All.... After 6 years turned back to digital... To find out I forgot all there was that I used to play with.
    Just ordered the upgrade to version 6, it looks like I'm going to have to re-learn the whole program !
    So it could be a while before you'll see any posts of me ....
    Thought I'd let those who'll remember me know that I'm back !
    Just say: "Rage It", because we already know it's art.

My ArtRage 3 and 4 Gallery------My Site ------- BROWSE MY BOOK

Quote Originally Posted by hanzz View Post
    Hello All.... After 6 years turned back to digital... To find out I forgot all there was that I used to play with.
    Just ordered the upgrade to version 6, it looks like I'm going to have to re-learn the whole program !
    So it could be a while before you'll see any posts of me ....
    Thought I'd let those who'll remember me know that I'm back !
    This is very exciting news Hanzz! So glad you (and your lady also hopefully) are well and ready to attack ArtRage to bend it to your distorted will to the enjoyment and delight of all.

I would think that the learning curve will be a whole lot less steep this time compared with the first time you learned it. You already have your moves down. But let us know what you think of any new features they may have added over the last 6 years.

You can be like a human time capsule astronaut.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

We are well, thanks my friend ! I am diving in, head first! Hope to show off a little bit soon.. See you soon !

Hanzz Is Awake Too ! (updated 11/10/2020)

I have some difficulties with the stickerbrush.. I posted the problem in the support part of this site..

Here's a first, done with the pastel tool. I am still waiting to be able to download AR6. (payed by bank transfer, that's why I have to wait)
    Still no luck with my sticker brush tool, so I did this in the soft pastel. hope you like it.
    As you can see, I have to get back in the flow.
    Got a bit rusty over the years... But it 'll come back soon !

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Schermafbeelding 2020-10-13 om 10.01.23.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	73.3 KB 
ID:	100183

It may seem like you're rusty to you, but on the audience side, it looks really well done to me.

You've still got a great sense of caricature like you did at the most practiced point of your doing them before.

But since I'm not really up on present day celebrities, who is she?

I can tell this is going to be a very fun ride watching your creations appear as you get back into it. I can't wait for "your check to clear" so you can get going with the latest version of ArtRage. Plus, I'm most curious about how you're going to integrate the various tools into your workflow. For example, in this one, would you have used the sticker spray for the texture in her jacket? Or were you going to use it for creating a painterly style?

Anyway, welcome back indeed.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Forgot to add.... this is Billy Eilish... If you don't know the bird, never mind, neither do I . I only know she's famous amongst the younger generation..
    Just got mail, and I am busy downloading the new version right now. I used one of the standard fur brushes for the jacket. Thanks for the heads up !

Looking forward to seeing more Hanzz. I'm in the older age group too and don't recognise the young woman either.
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

Maybe it's best to keep not knowing her. Thanks Enug