Page 68 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast

Thread: Byron's ArtRage Explorations

On the road, traveling, lots going on: no time to paint probably till late-June. So, I'll pop in from time to time and post some exercises from the recent beta just to keep my hand in. I hope to be able to at least scan what everyone is doing and comment here and there. But until later in June, I think it will be sparse. Keep 'em coming everyone.

Meanwhile, here are a couple from earlier in the year. The first was just an exercise goofing with the new pattern fill and new transform settings, so really just a doodle. The second was a base layer for developing another painting posted above (probably you can figure it out).

At any rate, have a great May and June. I hope to pop in and catch what everyone is doing. There have been some inspired works being posted lately.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0262 Fill Patterns & Transform AR4.JPG 
Views:	198 
Size:	376.8 KB 
ID:	75402   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0272 Metalic Mozaic-ARUP.jpg 
Views:	194 
Size:	477.4 KB 
ID:	75403  
    Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well.
    Thread with bunches of my AR paintings-conversations. Here

You have an excellent May and June too Byron!

Hi Bryon, so glad you can still come in and posted some of your beta test pics for us. I really like these last two ones with different shapes and form as well as colorful as usual. I wish you have a wonderful trip on May and June.

The last two look like puzzles where an abstract artist has gone mad with trying to get all these colors and shapes to fit. The second one looks like the artist had several jigsaw puzzles and threw the pieces in together and started creating instead of the usual postcard scene, a totally different relationship. . .

The first one feels the same only the artist said "Puzzle, schmuzzle. . . This looks pretty cool!"

The second one really got fastidious and tightly 'woven'. Sort of like Joseph had been ordering a Technicolor Dreamcoat from this tailor and now that he was going to appear in the court, he had to go conservative and had asked to see something in a herringbone weave that still said 'technicolor'.

Don't you dare expect this artist to grab their Crayolas and color within the lines. Nope. Ain't gonna happen no how. Nuh Uh. Not 'Da Kid'. No way. . .
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Byron, both look great, so colourful , the first made me think of shards of D Akey's tiffany glass and the second an old quilt that a grandma would have made

Wonderful works Byron. Very cheerful.

It's been a long time old friend! What a masterpiece this thread has become - Speechless - I hope to be around more frequently soon and I look forward to catching up with you and your amazing new adventures in art!
    "The significance is hiding in the insignificant. Appreciate everything."
    Eckhart Tolle

Crazy good Byron - I'm in Awe!
    "The significance is hiding in the insignificant. Appreciate everything."
    Eckhart Tolle

With the first one You shattered old, past reality, breaking off into a new artworld of Yours You recomposed with the second painting ordely enough to quiet down and start understanding. Both breaking news in a way!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Thanks all. Robyn, D Akey, Caesar, Jean, Sandy, Pai: very much appreciated.
    And Eddie, welcome back. So great to see you popping in. I know we'll ALL look forward to seeing here again.
    Sorry no time for a longer chat, am on the proverbial road.
    Catch you all later.
    Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well.
    Thread with bunches of my AR paintings-conversations. Here