Page 3 of 79 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Byron's ArtRage Explorations

Your new paint tool experimentations are eye-poppingly fascinaing Byron. The joy in them leaps off the page. Makes you just want to jump right in and start playing. Excellent.
    Last edited by Nickillus; 12-02-2009 at 02:46 AM.
    Nick Harris Artwork
    http://nickillus.com

New system as of April 2011
    i5 quad core - Asus P7P55LX
    Windows 7 Home Premium
    8gig DDR3 RAM
    Wacom intuos 3 A5
    Radeon 512mb graphics card

Oh my goodness. What an astounding group of abstracts. They are so colorful and alive and imaginative. Each is original. You just seem to be all over the place. I really like your whole collection here and will spend more time looking closer at them. I guess all I can say is wow wow wow.

You have an amazing energy. It has been a great thing to witness your burst of constant creativity Byron. Much to look at here. Just amazing explorations.

These are great. I am looking forward to the blur you have used in some of these. Gives it some nice depth. Wonderful.
    -Dave

Energy and color ! Yes! AR3 to the top !
    Just say: "Rage It", because we already know it's art.

My ArtRage 3 and 4 Gallery------My Site ------- BROWSE MY BOOK

I've been wondering how you did that first painting all the way at the beginning of your thread. It's so intricate, delicate, and beautiful.

Hi Byron. This early morning was surprised with this AR3 prerelease. Saw your abstracts and wow, what a continuous display of good art. A precious moment to atend should I say. Thanks to you and all the other artists this was really a true significant moment in AR story. Congratulations to you my friend. Outstanding or killer as you use to say.

Hi Oriane - thanks a lot my friend - and thanks for your warm comments in the gallery. You're a prince.
    Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well.
    Thread with bunches of my AR paintings-conversations. Here

Thank you Nick,Albert, Hanzz, DMerchen, Rose, Sav, Juz, Pai, Scott, Col, Flynn, Suzi, Evart, Jester, Fashmir, SOS, Alexandra (I hope I haven't missed anybody) and all from previous posts. Really appreciate all your warm thoughts and great feedback. And yes, it's exciting now seeing all the new AR3 works getting displayed. I think we're all on pins and needles waiting for the any day now release. Thanks again all.

Quote Originally Posted by Ann Timmy View Post
    I've been wondering how you did that first painting all the way at the beginning of your thread. It's so intricate, delicate, and beautiful.
    Thank you Ann. That painting is done entirely with the new Gloop Ink Pen. It has wonderful properties for laying down ink in a variety ways. It's a remarkably versatile tool - I think it's sensational. Thank you so much for asking.