ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has *Anybody* heard from Jacktar?

Gallery
    View images

Has *Anybody* heard from Jacktar?

People come and go from internet forums, but Jacktar's dissapearance bothers me. I don't know his actual age and health status, but to see the veritable volcano of artworks from the man abruptly cease gives me pause. If anyone has a notion of how to learn the story of Jack I'm all ears. In the mean while I will do as I did during Phil's absence.
    Be well,

"Teach, Learn, Thrive"~DM

Gallery
    View images
    yeah me too fashmir, me and jacky boy had a lot of corrospondence on the boards ....................tried looking for him on the net but only found artrage site postings plus one other dunno if it was our jacktar though ...........very prolific to no postings at all very strange indeed .....i share your concerns mate

Gallery
    View images
    Yeah. I'm hoping his computer blew up or something. He seemed to be careful about money, so maybe he couldn't just go out and buy a new computer.

That's the vision I'm working with.

Hey, wasn't he playing around with some little animation program? I think I went and looked at that board some time back. Don't recall if he posted there or not.

Gallery
    View images
    hope he's alright!
    Enchanter
    Draw what you see!....not what you think you see!!
    My artist friend

We Must each think of ourselves as an endless work in progress ....Harley Brown

Gallery
    View images
    I've been thinking about this a lot lately, too.

Sure hope he is ok.

D.

Gallery
    View images
    Jack is 60+ and lives about 50 miles south of me.,but I don't know where.
    I've tried raising him on a PM without success.

Phil
    Luck is infatuated with the efficient.

Gallery
    View images
    yes Fashmir i miss him too

Selby
    "I like to have a thing suggested rather than told in full. When every detail is given, the mind rests satisfied, and the imagination loses the desire to use its own wings."
    ~Thomas Bailey Aldrich~

Gallery
    View images
    Great news Everyone ......received this today ...........

Speggie......hello matey.....I have been off the net altogether..since 22nd... I realised that I could get on at the library today....didnt think of it before... sorry to everyone who has been looking for me.....I am not dead or anything.....Reaper missed me......please give my regards to all the members......I am really missing the gang badly......cant do any posting... until I can get back on the net at home... please tell everyone I will be back as soon as my broadband machine gets reinstated......My very best regards to everyone.....hope it wont be too long......Jack.

must say my heart skipped a beat ..great news im sure you'll all agree ........

Gallery
    View images
    That *is* good news. It's just what I needed to hear today. Thanks Speggie for passing that on to us.
    Be well,

"Teach, Learn, Thrive"~DM

Gallery
    View images
    good news indeed.I'm happy to hear that.
    C'mon over to the pub on the corner of my street, I'll buy you all a beer to celebrate !
    Just say: "Rage It", because we already know it's art.

My ArtRage 3 and 4 Gallery------My Site ------- BROWSE MY BOOK