ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Lost in E-SPACE

Gallery
    View images

Lost in E-SPACE

Hi all,
    Well, I hope that all had a great Turkey day (USA). I have had a serious crash #2 with my HP Tablet, I had a new motherboard installed and NADA at another great financial loss to me again. Hummm. SO anyway I bought a smmmmmall laptop. It seems that HP has lost its sanity and customer service. PS if you believe that the global service program works..... don't bother, it does'nt. I will never reccommend HP/compac to anyone again, EVER!.

OK, so now what? I am forced to use a mouse....oww. I do need to download the AR 2.5 on this laptop but need the code to unlock it.....?????? HELLLLLLp. Gee I can hardly wait....I have missed it a lot for some time now. I read that AR3 is coming out soon.....

Back in the saddle again......! It's good to be back here amonga friends!

Bobby Ray Howle
    www.maskmaster.com

Gallery
    View images
    Thanks Rose,

I got it and it installed fine. I did try the mouse and um...... ok fine I WILL deal with it. hehe I feel like I am back in kindergarden without my tablet and pen.....arrrrrgh.

I think i WILL try to paint this webcam image..... yea right with a mouse? hummm

Thanks again!
    Bray
    Attached Images Attached Images