ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Red Flower

Red Flower

I have not shown anything for awhile because I wanted to complete this flower from the ArtRage Reference Photo group on flickr.
    I have been working on it for several days now. I began with a template and picked my colors from the original photo. The rest is color pencil and blender. I am having a problem getting rid of the white dots all over the drawing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	REd Flower.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	126.9 KB 
ID:	36247  

Don't worry. . .Be happy.

That looks like your paper texture showing through. In any case, it doesn't detract from your image.

All day, no internet. It finally came back on after I gave up and decided that anything I do now will make it worse.
    This is my finished result. The original one is on the ArtRage Photo Reference Group on Flickr from BumbleWales.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	REd Flower.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	131.0 KB 
ID:	36283  

This turned out nicely! Sometimes the canvas texture creates those darned spots--and sometimes it works very well. Sometimes, they´re just irritating. Here, I don´t think you´ve got any problem. Nice job!
    The only problem with humor is that no one takes it seriously.

Thanks. I noticed it doesn't do that with a smooth paper. Must try that the next time.