ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Newby here

Smile Newby here

Hello I`ve just registered
    I`ve had Artrage for a while now but I started painting in psp I have some paintings on my Deviant Art Account wich I painted with psp and my bamboo fun tablet I realy want to learn painting without an example so I have to work hard on my drawing skills I love Anime and my favorite artist are Cris Ortega and so many more artist who paint fantasy like creatures so realisticly
    I hope I can learn alot here at this forum I`ve seen some amazing work from members here
    Hugs Andrea

Welcome Namine

Looking forward to seeing your work.

Happy Thanksgiving by the way

mb
    Mbrienza

Welcome to the forum. I have found this forum to be the friendliest and most helpful in all areas.
    I am sure you will enjoy it here and this will soon become another family for you. Have fun and enjoy the experience.

thank you

picaso41 and Raybrite
    and I hope you`ve had a wonderful thanksgiving Whe don`t celebrate that in the Netherlands but whe do celebrate Christmas twice so it`s double the fun I hope I can learn alot and maybe someday show something
    hugs Andrea