ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: ArtRage3 and Wacom Intous support

ArtRage3 and Wacom Intous support

Does anyone know if this new version will support Wacom Intous3 and 4 advanced features.

Such as tilt on the normal pen?
    maybe rotation on the 6D pen?
    Or maybe the airbrush wheel?

It looks like an amazing application for the price and I'd be VERY happy if this was at least being worked on for a future release.

Thanks in advance,

Mark

Hi Mark!

Both ArtRage 2 and 3 support tilt for the airbrush and glitter spray tools, but not currently for other tools. Rotation is not something we currently support but we would like to add additional support for these features in the future.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

That's all I needed to hear Dave, thank you.

I understand it's not that simple to combine tilt and motion tracking for oil brushes and square shaped media but it looks like adding the tilt support to PENCIL tool should be rather straight forward because you already have tilt configuration for this tool.
    I was surprised that it doesn't change with my pen tilt.
    Wouldn't it be nice if you could do some broader strokes and shading when sketching, without a need to constantly change pencil tilt with controls?

BW

Oh cool, rotating canvas with touchring works

i just set AR3 to 1280x797 window size, i always have this set up with 2.5, this way i can use 16:10 active area of wacom surface, because my monitor is 5:4

The eraser with intuos4 no longer work, anyone experience the same?

Funwolf.....my eraser stills works on the Intuos4 pen....not sure what is going on with yours that it doesn't work.

Funwulf - What operating system are you using, and are you using the latest version of the Wacom Intuos drivers? If you could post a separate thread here on the tech support forum with the details ( just to avoid confusion ) I'll be happy to help. Alternatively, you can contact me directly via 'send a support request' on this page http://www.artrage.com/ar2support.html
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Sorry everyone, it works now, i don't know, but when i tried to erase, it keeps creating new layer every time i tap the eraser, seems i can't replicate the problem anymore, i open up tablet preferences, and its gone, just did some more try, and it seems all right now. once i found that again happily i will post to support page. I am using xp sp3 the and the tablet driver is 6.1.2-5

Thanks