ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: ArtRage 3 Questions Wanted

Gallery
    View images

ArtRage 3 Questions Wanted

Most of you have probably seen this page I put together
    http://www.squidoo.com/artrage-3
    and I figured it was time to come ask you want you want to see there.

I want: any information that is currently avaialble that I've not managed to find on the internets or by stalking the Rage team, (*creepy music here* oh, you can go on being creepily mysterious. But everytime you answer something? It's going up XD )

Any questions, whether they can be answered or not. What are YOU wanting to know about ArtRage 3?

(It's a handy reference page for us - AND it's promotion for everyone who doesn't visit these forums, so even the obvious stuff is good )

Gallery
    View images
    My question would be...

Will the online download versions of AR3 be released the same time as the versions put on store shelves?

mb
    Mbrienza

Gallery
    View images
    Read about AR3, but haven't seen anything about this, even in my original thread no-one from Ambient Design responded...

Will there be a Ctrl+Alt+Click&Drag shortcut for changing tool's size as I suggested here?
    That's a question of comfort of use for me...

And, in addition to PICASO41's question: will it be possible to find AR3 in Russian stores?
    I don't care about translations (if needed, I could even help in making one for Russian language for free... or for AR3 Pro ^_^)
    All I need is to simply have it, most likely the Pro version
    (it's just I don't want to bother with banks, online pay-systems or other...)
    Last edited by Null; 11-24-2009 at 01:28 PM.

Gallery
    View images
    Thank you, you two, and your questions are added

Oh, one from me Educational licenses - will they be around for the new version, and what wil the rules be? And/or will ArtRage 2.5 still be available as an option? Make that two from me

(my dad's a principal and is now planning to get ArtRage for the school computers, and drag me in to teach his teachers. I've been telling him to for years, but it wasn't until he found it and played wth it on his laptop that he realised )

Gallery
    View images
    Quote Originally Posted by Null View Post
    Will there be a Ctrl+Alt+Click&Drag shortcut for changing tool's size as I suggested here?
    That's a question of comfort of use for me...
    I believe Nick's ImagineFX vid demonstrated this. I think i recall it being shift-drag to resize a brush... Maybe someone can verify that?

Thanks for putting that page together, Flynn

Gallery
    View images
    Questions questions! Please understand that in these final stages of development we're juggling lots of different issues and variables related to sales and positioning, so it's hard to be absolutely precise and anything I say here may change suddenly. That said - Answers answers:

At the moment we don't have a retail store version in development, but we have looked at ways we might change that in the future. As far as we know currently (these things can change at any time) ArtRage 3 Studio & Studio Pro will only be available at launch directly from us.

Live brush sizing? Yup.

Educational licensing: We're planning on continuing to do educational licensing for the new version, the exact prices and models have yet to be finalised.

Regarding AR2 licenses after upgrade: If you upgrade to ArtRage 3 in either form from ArtRage 2 your original copy of 2 won't stop working and can be run on the same machine. Our intention here is to make it clear that your key is non transferrable, so you can't upgrade to 3 then pass on the 2 key to another user, as that key has already been registered to you and cannot be used to upgrade again.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Gallery
    View images
    Thank you! And yes, I know it's flexible
    Oh, another - I know Wacom gives out 2.5 with its tablets; will this be changing?

Gallery
    View images

New Question

Hi. Would be interested in any tips on using (Bamboo) Tablet or similar with Art Rage 2.5 - 3. How to make the most use of a tablet. Maybe these notes already exist and you could post some links toward same. Thanks :-)

Gallery
    View images
    Hmmm. Have a look at this page and see if that helps. If you don't find what you need, feel free to leave questions and I'll see if I can answer
    If not, I'm sure someone in the forum can.

Gallery
    View images
    Hmmm. Have a look at this page and see if that helps. If you don't find what you need, feel free to leave questions and I'll see if I can answer
    If not, I'm sure someone in the forum can.

(can't talk about ArtRage 3 yet, but it should be very similar - hah! New question! Does the Vista ink interference bug still occur? )