ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Painting on AR3 Introduction Page

Painting on AR3 Introduction Page

I was just looking once again at the AR3 introduction page. Is there a chance we will be able to see the painting of the tree that is on there a little closer? It looks like a fun little painting, simple concept but it always catches my eye.

On a side note, did anyone else see that there will be blur capabilities within AR3. Possibly layer blurring? I am thinking something similar to getting an old Disney multiplane camera effect for nice depth of field. Hmm....just wondering.
    -Dave

The tree was a very quick sample we threw together as part of a set of demo steps for one of our recent live demos. Here it is:

And in answer to your other question:

Hope that helps!
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

I think the tree is very good. Love the real medium painterly effects and the paper you chose to illustrate it. Very effective.

Yep, I like the look of that tree. Simple, yet very artistic and stylish. Now as far as the second part, that is ultra cool, and I am looking forward to the possibilities. I was looking for the tears of joys smiley.
    -Dave