Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: elli portrait ......UPDATED

Nice pixpaint. You have found real feeling on her face. I have seen that feeling at real world. Good work.

hi.

good job speggie, wonderful palette.
    regards,
    waheednasir.
    www.waheednasir.com

Fantastic Speggie :shock:

I like the painting, the rendering, the texture.. Very nice...!

Weeks

Quote Originally Posted by speggie
    ...see youve been .painting again recently ? .....a bit of spare time on your hands eh?
    yeah its a time thing but also a mental space thing...you have to have room in your head for the pictures to get in so you can paint them

like the extra work you did on ellie too...looking good....i'll turn my back for ten minutes to do something and then when i come back you'll be an old hand at this stuff

Selby
    "I like to have a thing suggested rather than told in full. When every detail is given, the mind rests satisfied, and the imagination loses the desire to use its own wings."
    ~Thomas Bailey Aldrich~

Heck, speggie's an old hand already.

The rapid progress one makes when one does the work (paints a lot) and uses this program is astonishing.

Excellent, speg. Keep at the full figures. When you start selling, they'll want that kind of image. And you're nearly there. The arm/hands is/are better. When doing humans these are important features to get right.

The rest of the painting is great. I'm serious. You're getting really really good fast, tackling one or more new aspects with each new picture.

i am an old hand .....or rather using an old hand .hee ......thanks guys waheed .heikki .selby and weeks ............enjoyed the attempt except the arms ........but will keep up the work .....i will master the full human figure ........someday !!!!!

nicely done,

jennifer ellison??

who ever it is, its a great potratit!
    Enchanter
    Draw what you see!....not what you think you see!!
    My artist friend

We Must each think of ourselves as an endless work in progress ....Harley Brown

yeah thats the one enchanter used the pose fron a new piccie i found on web ...........not an exact likeness but thought it would be an intresting subject ......never attempted a full body sketch before ....it was a challenge to say the least .hee