ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Suffer the young XXX UPDATE

Suffer the young XXX UPDATE

Hey boys and girls

Well.. here be an update.. I tried adding a bit more contrast to the pic. added a bit more shading to the little one and a bit more shading and detail to the top of the head piece

I think now i will be leaving it alone.. maybe try do something a little more happy

C&C's if any.. more than welcome ..

P.s. U have to upload the newer one .. leaving the old one up for comparison

thanks
    roache
    xxxx

..right well... its been sometime since i've been back. Finally finished up another piece.

this one is a little darker than my norm ..

anyways.. this one has got to do with technology and how we are hiding within and behind it and how we are blind to what we are doing to our future children.. .. thats my melodramatic "deeper" meaning ..haha.

as per usual guys C & C's more than welcome

thanks again.

Garth
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	suffernu_opt_176.jpg 
Views:	571 
Size:	253.3 KB 
ID:	3279  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

looks sick... I like it...

8)

:shock: hehe... thanks man.. little bit of a random piece.

sweet as roach ..i like the concept and the execution ...nicely done ......dont expect too many crits on this one ......just noticed you posted in the right forum at least .....hee

Very, very, very amazing, Roache. The hands coming out of the person's head remind me of "The Grudge." (It's a shame it's such a bad movie. :| )
    I have one question about it: I noticed the right hand is on the left side of the person, and vice versa with the left hand. Are they someone else's hands, or are they crossed across his (its?) body, or what. Still great, and spooky, and prophetic.
    The hammer of the gods
    Will drive our ships to new lands,
    To fight the horde, singing and crying:
    Valhalla, I am coming!

Speggie : Hey Speg .. thanks for the comment.. hehe.. yeah.. didnt realise the crits forum. Hopefully now i can get some tips :lol:

Ocean : Hey Capt O as well, thanks for the comment. the hands are supposed to be just seperate stand alone hands ... hmmmmm.. if it looks like its supposed to be the guys hands .. then i might need to change it to look more seperate.. what does thine thinketh Ocean?

the grudge.. that was the movie about the break up right.. cant rememebr a scene about hands coming out of a head.. anyways..

Just an updated post...

There's something living in it's head...

Really scary, really good.

And I also think the first one posted was a little better - the second one looks sort of emtpy and unbalanced almost...?

Very well done, I think I prefer the first, that might be because it's a closer view, my you have an imagination.