ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Flickr has a problem

Flickr has a problem

I have spent the past hour or so on the Flickr help forum. It contains a lot of questions from people who have had lost photo problems but very few answers.
    A few of them were from groups a few years ago who had the same problem as we are having now. It seems Flickr has not fixed them.
    They opened a group, some of them new, private and the photos began to disappear from the group.
    They remained with the originator and the individual counts for the members even remained the same however, the group count only showed what was on the pool that was shown.
    I have submitted an email to flickr help and hope to recieve an answer tomorow or soon as to what may be the problem.
    It looks like they are getting more photos to their site than they can handle and things are going out of sync or cannot hold up to the load.
    I will keep everyone posted as soon as I find out something from flickr.

Just returned to Flickr arter a few minutes and they were back. They had been gone all day.

I don't think they are running out of space anytime soon. It's Yahoo.

Gz. What part of Washington State are you in? I spent many years over around Tacoma, Seattle. Beautiful country. My choice in the US for a place to live.
    I always wanted to live up around the norhtwestern entrance to Mt. Rainier. Nice trails up there.

I was born on the West Coast.. Seattle. Have a brother there. Lived most of my life here though about 15 miles from the Idaho Border and about 80 miles to Canada. A place called Spokane Valley. A place that is often confused for Southern Canada in the Winter. Can't see the border for the snow.

Yuop last count of Photo's was 33, perhaps a little lag spike over there in Yahoo land lol
    Vista Business SP2 - 32 bit
    Hardrives - 320Gb main
    MB - Intel Core 2 CPU@2.4Ghz

Memory
    - 2 Gb
    Graphics Card
    - NVidiaGeForce 8800GT,190.62
    Cuda

Monitor
    - Hewlett Packard 22

AR3 Studio Professional Unleash The Full Power

Wish I was back there. Beautiful country. I refer the western side of the mountains though. Green all year with a white covering in the winte.
    (I did it again. Now I am homesick!)

Good morning all! Flickr is back at it again.
    This morning we have 22 photos in the normal view and as Silentman told me, there are 34 in the organizer view.
    I have placed the question on the help forum for flickr and am watching for a response.
    We are also having a problem adding new photos in one instance. I have Flickr working on that also.
    Hopefully these kinks will get worked out soon.
    Thanks to everyone for bearing with us in this matter.