ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Will it be free to upgrade from Artrage 2.5 to 3?

Will it be free to upgrade from Artrage 2.5 to 3?

I read something about it being free to upgrade for people who have recently bought 2.5, but what about for the rest of us long-time users?

Cheers.
    This is what we find:
    The hope that springs eternal,
    Springs right up your behind.

cLuMsY_Joel's Flickr Portfolio

According to Andy ("AndyRage"), people with existing copies of the ArtRage 2.5 program will be able to purchase ArtRage 3 for the difference in cost between the two programs. (Source)
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

LOL does it really matter?! I can't wait to get my finners on the new one! I'll pay! I'll pay just get it out here! sheesh! It's killin me! (I've never been much on patience )

I know what Im getting for christmass

Hurry - Discounts Are Limited

Yes, existing ArtRage2.5 customers get a discount. The discount code was sent to registered users of legal copies of AR2.5 to their registered email address. My discount code gets me either Studio edition for $15 (normally $40) or Studio Pro for $55 (normally $80).

However, the discount offer for existing users expires on December 31st so better hurry and upgrade for Christmas, don't leave it until next year.

I just got my email a few hours ago, and they extended it to the 14th.
    Yeah, email something 5 hours before it expires. Plus, it was only good for one copy, which kinda sucks, because I have two registered copies of ArtRage 2, one for OSX and one for Windows.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmark View Post
    I just got my email a few hours ago, and they extended it to the 14th.
    Yeah, email something 5 hours before it expires. Plus, it was only good for one copy, which kinda sucks, because I have two registered copies of ArtRage 2, one for OSX and one for Windows.
    Actually, they emailed it a few weeks ago - that was just the final reminder.
    Also, if you have two registration numbers, go to the http://members.artrage.com/ section and add them both - you should be able to register each.

Lastly, you're allowed to redownload a Mac or Windows version (via that same section) - and they don't mind if you have both installed (as long as they're only being used by one person)

Unfortunately, that was the first one I got. Even checked spam, and none there.