Thread: color palette is white

color palette is white

The sidebar shows as well as the bottom quarter circle, but the whole palette is white. What did I do and how do I get it back?
    TIA!

Gallery
    View images
    Not sure what you mean. Post a screenshot if you can.

It's fine now. Just that one canvas I was doing a rush job on and kind of freaked when I couldn't get any colour up. I haven't a clue as to why. Thanks for responding.

Gallery
    View images
    Sounds like you might have brought a reference or tracing image in, there is an option to use colours from the reference or tracing image so the colour wheel looks sort of white, there is no colour to choose, the option is turned on by default but you can turn it off and use your own colours.

I suggested this because i noticed you had another thread about exporting layers, i figured you might be doing a lot importing and exporting, i know i do sometimes

Welcome to the forums
    Vista Business SP2 - 32 bit
    Hardrives - 320Gb main
    MB - Intel Core 2 CPU@2.4Ghz

Memory
    - 2 Gb
    Graphics Card
    - NVidiaGeForce 8800GT,190.62
    Cuda

Monitor
    - Hewlett Packard 22

AR3 Studio Professional Unleash The Full Power

Thanks, Silentman.
    If I recall, I think that's what happened. I had a rush job and didn't want to use Painter as I liked the way one of the tools looked in AR. I didn't have time to read the manual thoroughly and you folks helped get me through it. Thanks again!