ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: A cheerful start

A cheerful start

Starting up photoshop I started to play around with brushes and couldn't get that feel I was looking for. In my dismay I finally decided to do a google search for a brilliant program that I can paint with. Luckily the first result was Artrage, I tried the demo. I fell in love right away, I played around with all of the functions(which are very easy to use mind you), which led me to buy this wonderful piece of work.

I have been reading the forum posts, I notice how friendly the community is here. I just wanted to share my love for this new amazing software, and be around people who feel the same way.

Welcome!

Always nice to see a new face! I'm looking forward to your first work!

welcome. It is a common love story around here.

Welcome DV,

It is a great program now, and is rumoured to be even better soon.

The best tool that comes with it is the ArtRage Team, then the people on this Forum. To be able to talk about Art and almost any other subject you could think of in a mostly civilized and sympathetic manner is a great add-on.

Phil
    Luck is infatuated with the efficient.

Welcome to Artrage DV, its wonderful. Looking forward to seeing many of your paintings.
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

I am currently busy at work learning methods I can use to accomplish my desired vision. Thank you all for your well wishes. =)

Welcome to AR and the forums! You´ll soon be just as hooked on the program as we all are. It´s one of the best purchases you could have made. After having the program for a bit, I wondered how I ever made do without it! Looking forward to seeing your work!
    The only problem with humor is that no one takes it seriously.