ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: connection and log in problem

Gallery
    View images

connection and log in problem

Dear AR Team, have been having a little problem opening ArtRage email replies for a while,, get a notice like the attached or just a blank page and have to restart to get out, also have to log in every time i visit, have to fill in my pin name and password,,,yes, i always check the 'remember me' box every time,,, also, typing on this page is very slow, also preview for this page hangs up and have to restart,,don't seem to have any trouble with anything else,, is it just my computer? Thanks for everything!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Gallery
    View images
    Dear Rose, Thanks for your concerne, betcha i have too many ArtRag pics stached away, hope that is all it is

Gallery
    View images
    Hi Lee!

The forum appears to be responding ok here as far as I can tell. If typing is very slow that's likely to be related to something on the local computer. To start with, I'd recommend:

1/ Do a spyware and virus scan of your system ( just in case, always good to check )
    2/ Clear out your browser cookies in case you have a cookies problem which could cause you to have to log in each time.
    3/ Try closing down any background programs before using your web browser to go to the forums, in order to check whether it relates to another application running at the time.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Gallery
    View images
    Dear Rose, Thanks for checking on me, seems ok this morning!!!

Dear Andy, Thank You!, well , did the 'cookies' and 'history' the other day and some other maintainance, didn't seem to help, did get a notice from my "Norton" this morning that there was something found and cleaned out, and haven't had any problems this morning, got connected ok and typing seems ok to, also, i was logged in to AR as usual, didn't have to log in as before, so, something must have resolved, anyway, Thank You again for being there,,, xox