ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Perhaps I haven't found the right menu. . .

Perhaps I haven't found the right menu. . .

I've been experimenting with layers and stencils, reversing stencils to make masks and working on multiple layers, and discovered a bit of a problem. Is there any way to fix the size and position of stencils with respect to the base image so that i can treat them as layers? I've worked with silk screens and offset printing in the past, and I know how to do it with litho film, masking paper, and register pins, but holding register in ArtRage appears to be a tad more difficult to this tyro. Can anyone help?

Perhaps I've foundad that menu...I hope so

If I understand right you need to show/hide stencils like layers to use them at the moment you need?

The only way I've found is the section of the stensils menu called active, there you can see stencils used in your project and show/hide them with one click also they save the size and pozition that you used last time...
    But it works only inside the single project.

Hope it will help
    Portfolio
    http://freealchemist.weebly.com/index.html

"It can't rain all the time" - Eric Draven

Appreciated

Thanks, FreeAlchemist. The process would be easy in PhotoShop. Assembling images from separately polished bits and pieces is one of the things PhotoShop was designed to do. I believe that much the same can be done in ArtRage but I haven"t found the knack yet. There may be a work-around in one of the tutorials by Hanzz.